...ok so maybe it's my second home AFTER my parents & sister's homes, but I do have a sense of comfort/family when I go into a Nordstrom's store. It could be the past Seattle-ite in me or the fact that I have purchased something from Nordies for all the big days in my life (prom, wedding, job interviews, etc.) but I have a loyalty to the store that I don't have with any other retail establishment. In fact, when I moved to Vegas and didn't know anyone, I spent many days wandering the store as it felt like a safe "home" to me in the middle of the crazy Vegas world!
Nordstrom's philosophy is "offer the customer the best possible service, selection, quality and value." While many people take advantage of this policy, I find it a testament to the quality of product they offer. If anything I have ever purchased fell apart, didn't fit right, or just did not hold up to my expectations, they take it back, no questions asked. I love that. It's the reason I try to do most of shopping there...that and the awesome points system that come along with Nordie's card! (LOVE my Nordstrom notes!)
While Nordstrom has everything you can think of in the line of apparel and is the ONLY place I buy my beloved Hudson jeans - I constantly go back for their wide selection of essential beauty items.
Here are a few of the ones I can't seem to live without... Beware, all of the items below are addicting!
2. Lancome Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover - great for tough mascara and removing false lashes.
3. Jo Malone Perfumes - Wild Bluebell and Nectarine & Honey are my faves!
4. Anastasia Eye Brow Serum - a MUST if you have thin brows like me...
5. MAC Fluid Line - awesome gel liner but I highly recommend Carbon eyeshadow for a less harsh line
6. La Mer Fluid Tint - the best tinted moisturizer ever - it's like a spa in a tube!
7. YSL Volume Effet Faux Cils Mascara - of all the mascaras, this is the best for volume without clumping!
What are your monthly beauty staples? Do you shop at Nordstrom for any particular item on a monthly basis?