Last week was a rough week filled with traveling and way too much work stress. This week, I am starting out with a positive attitude and recognizing all the things that are making me happy.
1. These little monsters! Do you not just want to trade places with them?? Seriously, I will take laying in the sun all day instead of working/traveling!
2. This handsome man. I am always thankful for him and last week when I was gone all week and he got stuck for an extra night on his work trip, I was reminded how lucky I am to get to spend almost every single day with him. (I did get to catch up on lots of tv shows the night he was gone and that made me feel a lot better. BTW, I am so happy that Shahs of Sunset and RHOBH are back on!!)
3. This song. We used this in our wedding video but I have loved it all my life. Something about this song makes me smile every. single. time.
4. My new "winter" beverage - Coco Spice. It's just hot coconut milk, agave or stevia, and pumpkin pie spice. It's vegan, low cal and SOO good! I'll do a separate post on this little treat later because I am obsessed! :)
5. Shaun T's FOCUS T25 DVD Workout - Base Kit . All the benefits of Insanity in 25 minutes. I'll take it. Call me crazy but I can actually do this AND get a gym workout in. I'll be bikini ready by Spring in no time!
What are your happies this week?